What is "In the Streets" with A.P. MCghee

"In the Streets" is a collection of Issues and Solutions found on the Streets of America; primarily as it pertains to the "DMV" area of DC, MD, VA. A.P. MCghee promises to bring to you insightfully funny investigative reporting in the hopes to cure the world of it’s growing epidemic known as: “III” Ignorant Indifferent Individualism. (The latter not to be confused with IndividualiTY). A.P. MCghee recognizes the World War III being fought on the good streets of America….Do you? If so, KEEP READING and as always DO SOMETHING!





Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Getting to know each other....

Welcome to "In the Streets with A.P. MCghee! If your wondering who the heck are you A.P. MCghee, let me tell you my dear Watson...

In order to know who I am and where I am about to go, you have to know where I came from...I was born in Perth AmboyNJ.. (Jersey girl YES.. pumping fist, bronzer addicted, Guidette NOOOOO!) I would say that even though I lived in Amboy most of my life... the catalyst of my becoming the woman I am today arose when I left to St. John's U in Jamaica, NY. Not only did I become a founding sister of  Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority, Inc, I learned who I was and what I wanted in life. Notice how I said who I was... Yes, that innocent little Jersey Girl, filled with naivety... died in the summer of 2007 when she moved to the Boogie Down Bronx. On Lyons & Zerega I learned to love and I learned to hate, I learned to fend for myself and I learned to be humble and ask for help. Basically I grew up…After graduating in 2009, I moved to Miami…got my heartbroken and came to the DMV in hopes of becoming better!

Since my move, I have become borderline obsessed with progress! Progressing in my life and helping other’s progressing theirs.

As all pessimists will say… “but shorty you took 2 step forward and 5 steps back!”
to which I always say…”Mah dude, that only means I have to take 8 steps forward”
or the good old
“but shorty, you know only 1 outta 10 people make it in the industry!”
to which I say “ Mah dude, that only means I have to try 10 times to be guaranteed to make it in this industry ..pfft I could do that!”….

You see it’s all elementary my dear Watson!

Now, why this blog, why work with React Radio DC, why give a hoot?!?  Well as I detailed before every problem has a solution… All you need is a calculator! I want to be that calculator! (Don’t get it twisted though my math is horrendous! Thanks a lot STJ I can barely add! LOL jk jk)

I hope this blog and our programming over at React Radio DC, WPWC 1480 AM will serve as a median of progression and an outlet of aggression. I hope that you will stay tuned to find out my humble suggestions on solutions. From Music, to Finance, to Love, to Family, I am no expert but I will find you the answers….

I will investigate “In the Streets” so that you can CHANGE THE STREETS DON’T LET THE STREETS CHANGE YOU!

Thank you so much for checking out my blog and please Tune In… After JULY 4th 2011 to React Radio DC, WPWC 1480 AM!

Signed,
A.P .  MCghee
A.P MCghee
"The Sherlock Holmes of your Streets"
In The Streets
React Radio DC, WPWC 1480 AM


No comments: